Versaspa Spray Tan
At Sweet Cheeks Colon Irrigation, we provide our customers with the very latest in sunless tanning treatments.
Our Versaspa Spray Tan Booth utilises sophisticated tanning technology to provide a natural looking tan within minutes (and you can shower after 2 hours). You no longer need to stand naked in front of a therapist to get that flawless tan. You simply step into our Versaspa Spray Tan Booth and follow the automated step-by-step audio instructions throughout the tanning process.
The Versaspa Spray Tan Booth offers three levels of spray tan. The light spray tan is best suited to fair skinned people who are hoping to achieve a sun-kissed look. The medium spray tan is our most popular choice and is suited to most skin types; and the dark spray tan is only suitable for those with dark complexions.
To ensure that your tan lasts longer and fades evenly, we recommend that you:
- Thoroughly exfoliate your body prior to your spray tan appointment. Pay special attention to you elbows, knees, ankles and hands.
- Don't apply moisturisers, deodorants, perfume or make up before your appointment. Doing so can make your tan patchy or make it fade more quickly.
- Avoid waxing and/or shaving immediately before or after your spray tan application.
- Wear dark loose clothing and thongs to the appointment. This prevents marks from rubbing.
- After your tan - moisturise, moisturise and moisturise. Keeping your skin hydrated will prolong the life of your tan. Make sure you apply moisturiser after bathing and before going to bed. (Note: Wait 12 hours after the tan application before applying moisturiser).
Prices start from as little as $35 with savings of up to 25% when booking a package, call now for more details.