Our Sunlight Infrared Sauna can help your body release a number of toxins, including heavy metals like mercury and lead, and environmental chemicals. The benefits don't stop there. With infrared sauna technology, you can also lose weight, relax, relieve unwanted pain, increase your circulation and purify your skin.
6 Benefits of Infrared Sauna Therapy
- Detoxification. Sweating is one of the body's most natural ways to eliminate toxins. When compared to traditional Swedish saunas, infrared saunas allow you to eliminate about 7 times more toxins.
- Relaxation. Infrared sauna therapy promotes relaxation by helping to balance your body's level of cortisol, your body's primary stress hormone.
- Pain Relief. If you suffer from muscle aches or joint pains (including arthritis), infrared saunas can relieve this form of inflammation by increasing circulation and relaxing your muscles.
- Weight Loss. The heat generated from an infrared sauna will increase your core temperature and heart rate. When your body has to work harder to lower your core temperature or keep up with an increased heart rate, your body will burn more calories, resulting in weight loss. An article in the Journal of American Medical Association concludes that a 30-minute infrared sauna session can burn approximately 600 calories.
- Improved Circulation. As your core body temperature rises, so will your circulation. Consistent infrared sauna sessions can stimulate blood flow, improve muscle recovery, and decrease pain and inflammation after intense exercise.
- Skin Purification. Infrared sauna technology can help purify your skin by eliminating toxins from your pores and increasing circulation, resulting in clearer, softer and healthier looking skin.
Treatment in a sunlight infrared sauna is a simple, non-invasive and extremely effective.
Contact Sweet Cheeks Colon Irrigation today on 03 9545 5088 and experience our first-rate infrared sauna in Melbourne.
Prices start from as little as $40 with savings of up to 25% when booking a package, call now for more details.